Minggu, 29 September 2019
My daily activities
Hello My Freinds
On this occasion, allow me to make an few introduction to who I am. My name is Rinaldo Sowanjaya, My family and my best freind used to call me Aldo or Jaya, you can call me those name. I am the four of six children. I was born in Bekasi, March 14. Im from West bekasi, preciesly at Bintara 15.
Speaking of a hobby, I have many hobbies, like listening music , hangouts with freinds, watching movie esspecialy anime, read a books but not really a read book though, Usually I using with audio book and many more, you can just ask me. I like listen music with genre rap, rock, pop ,lofi and edm.
I have 5 siblings they name Rizky , Rizka, Rio, Ristania, and Rehan, Rizky and rizka are my older sister, Rio my brother,Ristania my litlle sister and rehan my little brother. My father work as an entrepreneur is related to aluminum,yaa like civil engineering I guess, I dont really know though, cause he's never talk much about his job. and thats it my few introduction.
I stay in a kosan at ulekan alone, front seblak ndoy lah. I usually wake up at noon. I wake up more less at 1 o’clock in the noon. After that I prepare to go to collage, cause in semester 1, there's my class at noon til evening, After I attend class I go to my beloved kosan hahaha, and do a work out and wash my body, after that I usully break you know , like listening music , watch some shit video in youtube, and looking my social media, at night more less at 9 oclock I play with my freinds till not certain, sometimes at 3 or at 5 in the morning , we just dont play like we all got nothing, we have disccus about recently issue in this world, sharing some experience and do many crazy things you know , and Im happy about that, sometimes I can meet a new freinds with a crazy thought hahahaha, after that I go to kosan, wash my face and do jogging on road near the kosan.
After jogging, I buy food and drink for my breakfast. After having breakfast, I clean my room and take a bath and than I read a few lessons to be learned during college,and read a review about the last lessons more less 30 minutes.
thats it my daily activities its kinda boring u see, but I feel happy about that, its not last at least, but I hope u can enjoy my story soon hahaha.
Oh yeah Im Single btw hahahah
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar